Amy O'Malley is the Global Occupier Lead for CBRE I Host, focused on enterprise clients for Global Workplace Solutions.
Over the last 20+ years, corporate work environments and the buildings that house them have been transformed with a greater emphasis on how the workplace can promote collaboration, community, and organizational culture. CBRE I Host is a people-led, technology-enabled digital platform and suite of experience services that brings a wealth of hospitality expertise to organizations while also enhancing employee interaction and engagement.
Prior to joining CBRE, Amy launched custom market research solutions to B2C and B2B2C markets at Hanover Research and led sales and solutions at SpotMe, the global event app platform and partner for F500 high-stakes meetings and events. Amy brings 20+ years of hospitality experience at CEB (now Gartner) where she launched the Waterview Conference Center, opened the Westin Arlington Gateway with Starwood Hotels, and supported University events with Cornell Catering.
Amy also brings years of experience in SaaS and Event technology, global meeting and event applications, custom market research, and hospitality, events, and experience consulting.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) designation and study course Subject Matter Expert, Convention Industry
- Council (CIC) Conclave Education Committee
- Past President and 6 year Board Member, Meeting Professionals International Potomac Chapter (MPI)
- CoreNet Mid-Atlantic Chapter, Member
- B.S. School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University